domingo, 27 de enero de 2013

Pocket Morning Weekly (22/1/2013) If you could cast one magic spell, what would you cast, and on whom?

clip_image001

I'd change my body so I would be able to eat a lot without getting chubby!


clip_image002

I'd make my mom a billionaire.


clip_image003

I'd gather famous Hollywood stars for a Morning Musume concert!!


clip_image004

A magic spell that would make my singing good ☆


clip_image005

"Shuwashuwapon☆" to everybody.


clip_image006

On myself! It would turn me into a child living in the Shouwa era ☆


clip_image007

I'd make my room's door connect to anyplace in the world, like [Doraemon's] 'Door-to-anywhere'


clip_image008

A spell that'd make Kudou super-girlish


clip_image009

I'd cast the spell on myself. (One that'd make my dancing and singing better).


clip_image010

A spell that would make Satou Maachan an adult (laughs)


clip_image011
I'd use a spell that would make me look much cuter.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario